Funny One Liner Jokes
Funny one liner jokes for any occasion ...
- I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather, not screaming and yelling like his passengers.
- A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
- To be great, one does not have to be mad ... but it helps. (Percy Cerutty, Australian track coach, 1952 Olympics)
- Alone, we are insignificant. One drop is not enough to quench even a simple thirst. Together, however, we're all wet. (Boogie Jack, Nutty Net Tutor; July 21, 2005)
- I used to eat a lot of natural foods, until I learned that most people die of natural causes. (mercola.com)
- Health nuts are going to feel stupid one day, lying in hospitals dying of nothing. (mercola.com)
- Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again. (mercola.com)
- Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all. (Sam Ewing)